The temperature control specialists
Founded by Erich Feller in 1972, Feller Engineering focuses on the research and development of industrial electronics.
Quality, flexibility and customer focus are the cornerstone of our philosophy. We know how important it is to tackle our customers’ requirements pragmatically and to convert them into functional products.
We develop, manufacture and distribute all of our products ourselves.
Range of services
The development of electronic components is the mainstay of Feller Engineering. The focus is on components for process automation, such as hot runner temperature controllers, modular multi-channel control systems and modules for recording measurement data. Connecting to different bus systems as well as displaying processes complete the portfolio.
With experienced development engineers, technicians and electronics engineers, we are a competent contact for serial products as well as customer-specific solutions.
We serve a wide range of industries, from the plastic processing industry through machine and plant construction to clean room applications in medical technology.
Typical areas of application for temperature control are:
- Hot runners used in injection moulding
- Automotive industry adhesive assembly lines
- Extrusion, blow moulding and injection moulding machines
- Packing machines
- Industrial trace heating
Business Partner Award
since we started our own in-house injection moulding manufacture.
They're extremely reliable and their control quality is excellent, which is why we have made them our factory standard.
FRESENIUS Medical Care Deutschland GmbH"
Development and design
- Development and design of electronic assemblies from concept to start of production
- Experienced development engineers and technicians in the measurement, control, automation, display and communication fields
- Production of complete measuring and control devices
- Integration of components on mounting plates and control cabinets
- Final assembly of electronic assemblies
Sales and customer service
- Advising/ supporting customers in the development of
- Training for our products at your premises or in our works
- Commissioning support
- Worldwide on-site service
- Technical hotline between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm CET