The Visual Fecon process visualisations one of the products that has been created based on customer requirements and has been subject to constant further development. Throughout the world several hundred installations now reliably collect, display and record process variables of temperature regulators and controllers.
Here the applications are very different:
- Control of complete extruder lines
- Recording of production facilities
- Operating and monitoring complex, extensive pipeline systems in the chemical industry
- General long-term recording of Feller Engineering temperature control units
Visualisation made easy
The individual control circuits are displayed in predefined faceplates with the most important process variables. This overview can be arranged individually and thus provides an optimal overview of the system.
If graphic images are incorporated in the process, the measured values can be shown on the graph at appropriate points, so that the process can be displayed in real time. This makes operation easier and also prevents error input.
Due to the modular design, various extension stages are available, graduated by function groups and the number of connectable devices. Thus, the software can be scaled and adapted to individual requirements.
The most important functions include:
- Evaluation of recorded data in the form of trend curves
- Data logging of all process-related values on the hard disk
- Statistical functions such as min / max / mean value, standard deviation in a selectable time segment
- Convenient fault list management with export function
- Configuration of all connected devices in plain language
- Integrated timer for time-controlled activation of actions
- Automatic detection of wiring errors during commissioning.
- OPC server for data exchange with higher-level control system
Visual Fecon demo version
You can download the Visual Fecon process visualisation here.